I'm a mom who loves to cook/bake, but also trying to eat healthy and cook nutritiously for my family. This is just a place I can access when we are trying to figure out what to cook for the week. I don't claim perfection on these recipes, but we're trying through experimentation. Any suggestions would be welcome!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thai Chicken Pizza

This is a nice change from a red sauce pizza.

Pizza toppings:

Thai Peanut Sauce (I make mine from scratch, but you can buy this in a jar)
1 1/2 C. chopped cooked chicken
1/2 C. shredded raw carrots (about 2 carrots)
2 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 C. chopped green onions
peanuts (I use unsalted, but any kind you like will do)
1 C. bean sprouts
1 red bell pepper, chopped (green can work too)
cilantro, chopped fine (probably about 1/2 cup but I don't measure. Just cover the pizza.)

I'm not very good with exact amounts of how much topping to put on the pizza, so these are just estimates. I cook the chicken in some of the peanut sauce to add flavor to the chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment