
(Yeah, our tortillas look a little funny because they are homemade.)
Grilled Veggie Wraps
This is such a versatile recipe. You could really throw in almost any veggie into these and it would probably be good. Honestly, these are good because of the hummus. I LOVE hummus.
Here is a list of some ideas of filling just to get you started:
Yellow crookneck squash
Zucchini
Red bell pepper
Onion
Tomato
Mushrooms
Greens such as spinach, romaine, or spring mix
Mango (not really a veggie, but it would make it sweeter)
Avocado (again, not a veggie, but it would make it good)
Shredded carrots
Sunflower Seeds
Hard boiled eggs, chopped
I sauteed some of the vegetables (like onion, squash, and bell pepper) just to soften them a little bit. We then heated up our tortillas on the griddle and melted a little bit of cheese. Spread hummus on the tortilla and top with the veggies.
It was a hit with the kids. I think the hummus and cheese helped. :0)


No comments:
Post a Comment